Monday, April 10, 2006

My goodness

It's been forever since I actually posted anything. Sorry about that. What with uni starting and increasing workloads and, more importantly, our home internet now has a password system, so Lilyfield is denuded of internet access.

I've been outrageously good, actually, I've written 2 essays in the last 2 weeks, and I totally got them done ages in advance, and also 2 presentations, and heaps of latin translations and HEAPS of chemistry homework and so on.

Hmmm.... All sorts of things have been happening, actually, but I can't remember a single one. We went and saw Ross Noble, and my Dad had a birthday, and it's nearly easter, and... actually mostly it's just been working. But there are holidays next week, and Tim was in yesterdays (and today's?) newspaper, on account of his TV show airing this Friday at 7:30 on SBS. [/plug]

Oh my goodness! just got the Guide then, and Nerds FC is Show of the Week! Aaargh....

Trivia star question is Nerds FC themed, as all life seems to be this week, is this: what is a cephalopod?

4 comments:

Minerva said...

Oooooh, we'll definitely let Angi, or Tim explain above.

A cephalopod is one of the many delicious foods I somewhat regularly consume. Usually baby octopus in olive oil, parsley, chilli, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. They do nice ones at Btwon. Occasionally calamari. Basically a marine mollusc.

Catie said...

yum... baby octopus... the seafood markets are really good for that.
i'll be in canberra on friday (with any luck) and so i'll be watching nerds fc, with the sbs reception we have! yay!

Alicia said...

mmmmm... seafood... I had mussels in Brussels!

I also visited the Cannibus College in Amsterdam!

And now weve been eating the hearty meals of Berlin :D

Tape Nerds FC for me... PLEASE!! :D

Ang said...

I can't, we have no SBS at Lilyfied, so I have to watch it elsewhere. The link, my dear Trees, is that Tim is in that show. He is, how you say, le famous nerd.

hehehe....