Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Blogger let me in!

So, for the first time in moths,I am currently able to log in to blogger! Yay!

Since I was last able to acheive this feat, these things have happened to me:
I joined facebook
I got a LiveJournal
I checked my email, only to find all mail and contacts spontaneously deleted again.
I finished the coursework aspect of my degree (only honours left to go, if that) - 6 months ahead of time: go me!
I've been working in Penrith full-time, which is a little soul-destroying.
I got in contact with the guy I had a crush on in Kindergarten. Trippy.


also...
My flatmate got engaged. Not so much something which happened to me as near me, but still, cool!

3 comments:

Catie said...

Congratulations on your flatmate getting engaged! I think that's the most important of the news there... :p

So, did you write to blogger and ask them what was up? Will we not hear from you for another 3 months or however long it was? Mysteries...

Alicia said...

Yay for new postage!

Boo for long verification word!

Alicia said...

And for the first time in moths I... um... started writing an essay early?

Seriously, this is the 4th time I've refreshed the verification in an attempt to get a shorter word!!