Sunday, August 21, 2005

Another post! 3rd in 24 hours! Good grief, essays must have started...

So, I have nothing interesting to impart here, but don't want that last, irrationally grumpy, post to be the top post.
Therefore, in the spirit of such things, I give you: pictures!
My sster has recently joined the Young Liberals:so here is an artist's impression of what she might look like in 10 years:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is a dodgy picture of me wearing my sunglasses which I keep meaning to get repaired:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here are Cat and Hellena and Pun:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is Tim, whom my school friends have mostly not seen:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is a picture of a mouth:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here are Sam and Bec:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is a faery:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is my sister on a swing: (if you want a copy of any of these, let me know also what sort of size you'd like)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here is a skelington in thought:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is a sig that was made for me by a friend on an internet forum I used to hang out at;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And last of all, here is my current desktop wallpaper, which Is so busy that I can't find any icons, and have to search the screen if I want to open a program, but which I nonetheless rather like, having compiled it of internet avatars only yesterday:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Have a nice day. :)

6 comments:

Dan said...

I see a market for T-Shirts for that first picture.

"Male Pattern Baldness, now with political affiliations."

Poor Katrina, she had such lovely hair, afterall.

Furthermore, I'm trying to get a giant picture of the Katy+Swing Thingo for nefarious purposes. Anyone who could help me with that would be greatly Appreciated.

Thirdly! I know that Tim guy, he's that drunk! The force is strong in him, but the returns policy is not! One day I shall return to the place of fellow workitude.

Dan said...

^ Heh. Now for all of eternity you shall be seen as... KATRON!

Ang said...

Apparently Tim is being moved to a different store anyway. How inconvenient, it sucks to be him. Also I hear h's going out with some unsy,pathetic chick who is excessively verbose in her blogs and prone to writing long polemic complaints on her blog.

Ha.

Also apparently sucks to be Katie. Heh. Will email that pic to you Dan.

Minerva said...

Yes, poor Tim, truly sucks to be Tim, solely for the 'dating some unsy,pathetic chick who is excessively verbose in her blogs and prone to writing long polemic complaints on her blog'. Truly sad.

Dude, people in order, it is Lena, Pun and Cat. I'll be calling Bec, sam next and Sam, Bec.

Ang said...

Darn. Am a terrible captioner. And can't spell "unsympathetic".

Catie said...

pun, everyone already makes that mistake all the time. :)