Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Yay for the holidays! And by extension Christmas!

The exams are over! Yay! *dances* This is weird, actually, I have that strange aimless feeling of directionless guilt I always have after the exams end. Y'know, I've been feeling guilty about doing stuff for so long that I now have nothing I should be doing, I now feel guilty pretty much all the time. Meh. It usually passes within the week. And today I slept in! For the first time in aaaaggges. And, and, I'm currently reading a book! A Book! I haven't read a book in about a month.

And as soon as I get motivated (tomorrow?) I shall make Creme Brulees! Yay!I've been meaning to do that so long that the ingredient cream I bought went off.

Anyway, this afternoon I went to my old school because my sister Alex won a maths prize. It's always odd to go back there. It's strangely the same but also weirdly different. Also, they had a guest speaker who was a maths lecturer for UNSW, who gave us a maths lecture! With powerpoint slides! The first day of my summer holidays and someone gave me a lecture! Waaahh! Anyway, moving on...

This evening Catie and I bought groceries, it was terribly fun. We got all kinds of groceries, including the really fun kind like toffee apples, and a BBQ chicken and had a picnic on our living room floor! Yay picnic! Also, and even more excitingly, I got pjs for $8. Best purchase everrrr. They have a sheep on them and say "Shleepy time" on them. They remind me of a pair of pyjamas I had when I was (very) little which had Cows on them and said "Too tired to Moooove", and I thought they were great. Anyway, the pyjamas are nifty, is more or less my point here.

And then, we Quested(tm) for Scrubs Season 2 on DVD. It was a successful quest indeed, it only took us 3 video shops to find what we were after, so, y'know, yay again!

This post is sort of dull, but really it's just a vehicle for today's question, so that's ok. The question in question is this: Tell me all 50 states of America... no wait, that'll be really boring to check. How's this: what does "Tutto รจ giusto nell'amore e nella guerra" mean?

9 comments:

Catie said...

yay questing! and scrubs, and picnicking when it's stormy outside!

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan said...

All's fair in love and war

Alicia said...

small papercut to you Angi!

Alicia said...

Oh and Trees - if you're chasing me i'll generally be on john's board. Not that time however...

Ang said...

That was pretty quick,Dan. Nice work.

I haven'tany papercuts, but have burned my hand about 6 times today, if that helps, Leach.;)

Minerva said...

I think Lilyfield is cursed, first to get papercuts and second to keep injuring themselves. :P

Ang said...

I don't know what an RSS feed is, DannyBoy, but my implication was not "nice software" but rather more along the lines of "how often do you check this? Good grief!"

I choose to be flattered. Because it'shealthier than feeling stalked, although either way is pretty cool, in all honesty.

(Yay World Cup)

Dan said...

It's true, I do want to call people when they call me such terms.

But I won fairly hard so, y'know.