Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Unlike my post. Ha!

Am attempting to screw up enough courage to wear hat thing tomorrow. Will be devastated if it rains, as will have little choice but to not wear it, and yet will still feel cowardly. Is distantly possibly that I may actually chicken out and be cowardly tomorrow.

My tummy hurts. This is, I think, unrelated to feather thing quandary. Which, incidentally, Bec tells me is called a fascinator. Feel that fascinators may be rather smaller, by and large. This is really more by way of being a gobsmacker. It adds a foot to my height, you know.

Which leads us to the question of earrings. What kind of earring can one wear with something so patently over the top?

Also, as collateral preparation for my next attention-whorish move, I'm going to Spotlight tomorrow afternoon, after theatre sports. Anyone going to theatresports is invited to come and keep me company on this quest.

Since am getting my car detailed (cleaned really thoughroughly - Iwouldn't explain, but since today Sam, Sam, didn't know it, I figured I just would) tomorrow, although who know what that will cost? A fortune doubtless. Where was I? I apologise for the abandoned syntax there. Since, as I said, I am getting my car detailed, I will drive to Spotlight.

If I actually bother, you understand.

I rather appears that car cleaning will cost a fortune. Hope do not have to sell Catie into slavery in order to finance it. I'm sure I'd never hear the end of it.

2 comments:

Catie said...

help! i don't want to be sold into slaery, whatever that may be. am torn between a kind of buffy style 'slayery' and a weird 'faery' type interpretation.
in the meantime, perhaps i will stay here in the library for a while...

Ang said...

ahem. Slavery. After that criticism of my typo, perhaps I can work out something which is Laurentium-Silver-mines-equivalent.