Friday, June 03, 2005

Sleepy in nice room

Was up til 5 last night, so dhould sleep, but just wanted to say that I've finally cleaned my room, mostly. Yay. Looks so much better and bigger. Also, I moved my candelabrum toa more sensible position.

Still have nowhere for my dirty clothes basket, though.

Also, in celebration/consolation re. beginning of winter, have put flannelette sheets on bed, so warm and toasty. And am wearing satin PJs, so its all slidy. Hehe... *squits around bed in newish PJs like soap in a bathtub*

What a strange thing to post.

[Sorry about the pics Jazz, can take them down if you like. Forgot that they weren't mine, as am dim. More than happyto do whatever you like about them, though.]

Oh, also Kathryn visited,which was nice. Instead of telling you about it, though, will sleep. Goodnight, oh audience.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Ang,

I had to take down my blog because I had a post on the school's response to a huge thing and was insulting of the school and I got approached by the Headmaster telling me to not just take down the post, but the whole blog.

Bastard! I Will Retrun!

Minerva said...

yea its fine Ang, just ask next time before you post any photos up. I've still got another 5 or so photos left on my comp coz the yahoo account doesn't allow the space.