Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Dear Smiths: an apology

So, logged on to the blog this morning in order to delete ill-advised [also unfair and innaccurate] bits of last post before people read them, b ut it seems that for the first time in ges, everyone had been there before me.

Anyway: public apology to Kathryn and Jeremy.

Also, overreacted, Tim could be v. fairly described at Fisherman Hat Guy, and Sam truly is very furry. So yes, sorry again.

Worst if it is that "furry boy" is, as Sam notes, v. funny, rather than twerply at all. And do not know Jeremy well enough to say to him "Oh, sorry, my mistake, you're hilarious! Let's be friends." or similar.

I vote we start calling Sam "the Fuzz" as a tribute to wronged Jeremy, and also because Sam stupidly doesn't like the police, and because he is, as I said, furry.

Am nasty person [nasty, stupid person: to post that in blog was stupid, not to check what had been said was stupid, and to get irritated at Kathryn when was own fault was stupid] , unlike the much-wronged Smith siblings, who it turns out are paragons of sweetness and well-dressed light. I guess I should have seen that coming, really, was kind out obvious.

*kicks self and looks apologetic*

P.S. Sorry.

2 comments:

Sean's Beard said...

Why am I suddenly being used as a peacepipe? Admittedly I was as mock-indignant as anyone, but I never told you to write such vicious slander on your blog, Ang.

And I resent the use of the word 'stupidly' describing my dislike of the police. I am yet to have any interaction with them that wasn't insulting and condescending. However, since I have only had one interaction with them, I would settle for the word 'narrowly', 'overreactingly', 'overgeneralisationally' or some such things. But 'stupidly' crosses the line!

Ang said...

Bah. You had one bad experience but I have been not-mugged, not-killed, and not-raped, INFINITE times. So go them.