Friday, May 20, 2005

Exclusive! Underground conspiracy revealed!

It has come to my attention that there is an underground conspiracy regarding this blog. Realised this when wandered past Katie's room (With a K means it' my sister, not Cat) only to find her reading my blog, which I know for certain I have never goven her the addres of. Apparently she got it from Dan, from last post (hi, Dan, how are you?). Can only therefore assume that Tim gave it to him.

Does this seem odd at all to anyone else? That must have been the geekiest conversation ever.

"Dan: Hey Tim, apparently my girlfriend's sister knows you.

Tim: Oh, really? Who?

Dan: Angela Pardey.

Tim: Oh yes, I know her.

Dan: Does she have a website?

Tim: Yes, here it is."

Really, how does that come up? Or is it perhaps "yes, we go to uni together, her blog address is www.unhealthydraconism.blogspot.com" Not "and she has brown hair", not "she's quite nice", not "she has eyes which are most gorgeous than mine, damn her".

Possibly "yes, have you met her? Really? You have? You're very lucky, she's so charming and graceful [ha! -ed.] and witty. In fact, if you wish to bask in her golden presence and wit, maybe you should read her blog, it's the best blog ever."

I choose to believe this latter until I am otherwise informed.

Anyway, Hi Katie, hi Dan. Allow me to take this moment to express my gratitude to providence that I haven't slated either of you here with my vicious rhetoric. Sorry if I came off as dismissive of the two of you as individuals in my last post.

It's a terrible thing to be happily preparing to backstab someone and then havethem suddenly turned around, so to speak.

In other news, if Tim is handing out cards with my blog on it (which I don't actually object to, per se) why am I not in fact a net celebrity already? There's all the wealth of Sutehkiness for him to give cards to, and I'm just guessing that between them there's about 4 degrees of separation to the rest of the internet trawling population.

Really feel that he should be more thorough if he's going to do these things.

In other news, have bought a nicely versatile pair of jeans for next week, not black, but I can always tack on back lace if the fancy takes me.

In a fruitless search for my treasured dog collar today, which I bought in London and which has spikes of exactly the right shape, discovered forgotten strata of haematite jewellery, as well as any amount of black clothing, including a mesh top which I earnestly hope I never wore alone.

Was weirdly nostalgic and familiar.

This reminds me, I wonder where my huge black FMBs are? Couldn't wear them to uni, as completely impractical to walk so far in, but possibly could just wear them around the house on Sunday evening in order to add credence and sincerity to whole hair dying experience.

Will go and search. Have a pleasant Friday, of ye fans from far and wide.

7 comments:

Catie said...

well, you're on your way to net celebrity...

Ang said...

to succeed fully, I only need to post indecent photos. Really feel, however, that integrity will only be maintained if manage to do so through sheer force of text, and therefore will not do so.

Minerva said...

Hi Katrina! Hi Katrina's boyfriend!

Dan said...

Angela? The new CamWhore? Doesn't really... well, it doesn't work, unless of course you choose to take a particular fetish slant, then yo is, as they say, cool. I'd recommend an 8-Bit Videogame slant, as there is NOWHERE near enough of that in today's popular internet camwhore culture.

However as you stated integrity is at an all time high, so that's not the point here.

Also, the point here is that something is in fact, the point, thus it be a point. I'm going in circles, CIRCLES I tell you.

I got the blog address by looking at the comments on Tim's blog and JOINING THE DOTS. The conversation was a lie, a LIE! A LIE I TELL YOU!

And having told you that, I shall allow you time for it to sink in. Seeing as that is all the time you would need (it's not that big a lie) I say 'hi'! As I commonly do, then I say 'Goodbye', Also.

Have a good'un, and I AM a decent human being!

Ang said...

I didn't say you weren't, did I? No, not at all. I specifically said you were, in fact, as far as I recall. *carefully rereads posts in case said that you weren't*

Dan said...

Huzzah! Made you look!

Ang said...

*sticks out tongue* Nyah to you!